EM 102 – Integrating Evermeta with Platform Development
Platforms are a part of a strategy for capturing high-level stakeholder interest from clients and also channel partners. Platforms on the surface are very simple – they are touted as a reminder of the elegance of APIs, but beneath the surface there’s a lot more to consider. When applied in a focused manner platforms can support very sophisticated software development efforts. In this workshop, participants are introduced to the fundamentals of how to build, secure and deploy your platform with Evermeta Software. Participants also learn how platforms fit into their overall client focused strategy.
- Practitioners who want to learn the fundamentals of platform development
- Introduction to platform development
- First steps in building your platform with Evermeta
- Soliciting input from stakeholders
- Strategies for using Evermeta to measure platform performance
- Strategies for prioritizing platform requirements
- Implementing and securing your platform
- Level: Achiever
- Length: Five days – One hour per day of learning, including take-away exercises
- Approach: For each major topic in the agenda there will be instruction followed by exercises. Participants will work through a case study throughout the workshop so that they can discover how to apply the Evermeta software approach from end-to-end.
- Prerequisites: Basic concepts of cloud-native applications and deployment
- Digital requirements: All assets and tools will be provided digitally through the app.
To be announced